Bioeconomy Stakeholder Conference - Presentations
You can find the program, including short presentations of the speakers, and the presentations as pdf’s below. The conference was filmed and will be added as soon as the film has been made available.
If you have questions, please contact Anna Ekberg at Lund University Sustainability Forum: anna [dot] ekberg [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
- Advancing the transition to bioeconomy: A systems approach. Deniz Koca, Centre for environmental and climate research, Lund University.
- Collaboration for a shift to circular and bio-based economy. Camilla Lehorst, Swedish Government Innovation partnership programme Circular and bio-based economy.
- Regional development boosting bioeconomy. Mikael Stamming, Regional development Region Skåne
- Challenges and opportunities for the bioeconomy in Europe: a policy perspective. Agnes Borg, European Bioeconomy Alliance
- Unlocking the full potentials of the biomass: higher value from biorefining. Lene Lange, Technical University of Denmark
- Opportunities and challenges of forest bioeconomy. Pekka Leskinen, Bioeconomy Programme of European Forest Institute
- Opportunities and challenges with the transition from fossil to renewable in Arla Foods. Anna-Karin Modin-Edman, Sustainability manager Arla Foods
- The emerging bio-economy in Europe: Exploring the key governance challenges. Kes McCormick, The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE), Lund University
- Production of food feed and fiber - a challenge for a sustainable bioeconomy. Katarina Hedlund, Centre for environmental and climate research, Lund University