Climate Change - From Anxiety to Action
Hälsa och Hållbarhets-Projektet (HOHP) and Psykisk Ohälsa-Projektet (POP) of the International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA) Sweden are proud to contribute to Hållbarhetsveckan i Lund by presenting a panel discussion on the phenomenon of eco-anxiety; a conversation about climate change, research on the topic, and insight into the growing anxiety surrounding the future of our planet that especially the younger generations are experiencing.
You will have the chance to learn about what is really going on and why, as well as what you as an individual and part of society can do to help, or at least not harm, our future.
Hopefully we’ll be able to calm your fears about where our planet is headed, by providing you with tools for a greener life.
Come panicced, leave with a plan.
- Frida Hylander - Climate psychologist
- Vasna Ramasar - Senior Lecturer at the Division of Human Ecology
- Per-Olof Östergren - Medical doctor, Professor in global health
- Johannes Stripple - Researcher at Lund University with focus on how society handles climate change
- Vindar Fritzell - Youth activist, Medical student in Lund